Our Commitment to the Enviorment
We are committed to the environment and are taking steps to ensure that we are reducing our carbon footprint.
Together, let’s create a greener, brighter future for generations to come.
Our program designed to encourage and reward our guests who are happy to forgo daily housekeeping. In return, guests will receive a food & beverage voucher or to use during their stay Accor Live Limitless (ALL) points. This is an opt in program that allows reuse of linen and towels which minimizes laundering.
SINGLE USE PLASTICS
Removal of single use plastics where possible with key initiatives being:
- Amenities – Full sized shampoo, conditioner and body wash bottles are provided in the rooms, 100% waste free
- Removal of plastic packaging for guest amenities (shower cap, vanity set, toothbrush), now available in recycled packaging on request
- Removal of plastic straws and plastic cups
- Removal of plastic water bottles
LED lighting, keycard operated power in all guest rooms
Our in room dining menus and invoicing are digital, reducing paper
Controlling food wastage
Using fresh products from our onsite herb garden
Efficient showerheads have been installed in all rooms
We choose to only use environmentally-friendly, eco-certified cleaning product
We work with local suppliers where possible
Back of house recycling is in place
- Remove banquet pads from conference on request encouraging guests use laptop/iPad
- Recycled toilet paper and hand towel
- Provide jugs of water instead of bottled water
We aim to continue to measure and develop our operational guidelines to minimise impact on the environment.